The Clavia NORD Rack 2X is a professional 49-key digital performance synthesizer, featuring velocity sensitivity, Virtual Analog synthesis, MIDI assignable parameter editing knobs and switches, with extensive external control capability, and an oversized library of onboard programs and performance setups.
- Rackmount Virtual Analog digital programmable synthesizer with high-res 24-bit/96kHz D/A conversion
- Huge onboard program and performance sound library, 40 Analog drum kits with 8 independent sounds, 8-zone cross-keyboard mapping
- 3-digit LED display, 26 programmimg knobs and 27 buttons for internal program editing or assignable MIDI parameter control of external MIDI modules and devices
- Separate Oscillator, Filter, Amplifier and Modulation sections with independent controls
- Arpeggiator with 4 octave range
- Morphing control enables any function or parameter controlled by a knob to be controlled by the modulation wheel or Expression pedal for continuous fade between two sets of values
- Velocity programming allows any function controlled by a knob to be programmed for control by velocity