The Schneider 138mm True-Linear Polarizing Glass filter is by far the most effective polarizer for motion picture and television cameras. Having an extinction ratio of ER 374, the Schneider True-Pol is 12-times more effective than other polarizing filters, and is unmatched.
Note! Linear polarizers are used with most manual focus cameras and are not recommended for auto-focus cameras.
- Reduce glare and unwanted reflections
- Saturate colors
- Deepen blue skies
- Improve contrast
- Penetrate haze
- True-Pol Polarizing filters enable you to achieve a level of optical performance previously unavailable to cinematographers
- High-Quality Construction
- Schneider solid color filters feature crystal clear, water-white optical glass, protected against edge-chipping and delamination by Schneider's unique Edge Seal, which also significantly reduces edge reflections and flare
Schneider Quality Control
- Schneider filters are ground and polished to a precise flatness and plane parallelism
- Because all Schneider filters are designed and manufactured with the highest possible degree of consistency, you can swap like filters mid-shoot with no discernible variation in color or effect