The Phonic PAA3 Personal Audio Assistant is a professional audio analyzer with a complete set of onboard sound analysis tools. The unit offers 31-band real time spectrum analysis, RT60 reverb time measurement, SPL and line metering, an internal Noise and Test Tone generator, a programmable EQ setting program, microphone calibration and speaker phase checking abilities.
All PAA3 Personal Audio Assistant functions and menus are accessible through a central jog dial, and information and settings may be uploaded to a computer via the built-in USB interface. The unit also features a large backlit LCD screen and a 7-hr. battery life.
- Portable handheld audio analyzer with large backlit LCD
- 31-band real time Spectrum Analyzer and 31-band EQ setting value display with Boost and Cut
- RT60 reverb time measurement
- Built-in calibrated measurement microphone with Phase checker
- Noise generator with pink noise, 1kHz signal, polarity test signal and balanced output;10 internal RTA memories and average calculation function
- SPL meter calibration through sound level calibrator, Sound Pressure Level Meter from 30dB - 130dB with 3 range selections
- Line signal measurement display in dBu, dBV, or Volts(AC), Maximum level, Peak hold displays
- USB interface for desktop software control, Audio test signal CD and supporting software; balanced XLR input and output