The Servo 600 from Samson is a high-quality power amplifier designed to drive multiple speaker chains or large format speakers. The sleek 2U rack mountable unit can operate in stereo or bridged mode and offers exceptionally clean output with very low distortion. RCA and 1/4" connectors are provided for signal input. Signal output is via five-way binding posts and 1/4" connectors. Individual level controls are provided for each channel for precise adjustments.
The Servo 600 has a wealth of protection features running under the hood. Dual variable-speed cooling fans keep the system running smoothly, while protection circuitry minimizes potential damage from overloads, overheating, and faulty wiring conditions. The resettable circuit breaker allows quick and easy restarting after an overload. LED meters are also provided for output levels as well as protection status.
- 2U all-steel design
- Clear audio with very low distortion and a wide frequency range
- Stereo and bridged operating modes
- Individual level controls for each channel
- RCA and 1/4" inputs, five-way binding post and 1/4" outputs
- Dual variable speed cooling fans
- Protection circuitry for overheating, overloads, and more
- LED meters for output levels and protection status