The Beseler 45MXT is the latest in a series of 45M enlargers that Beseler has been manufacturing and continuously improving for more than half a century. The triangular truss reinforced, twin-girder frame provides a rock-steady foundation for this classic enlarging system, enabling it to produce tack-sharp prints from 35mm film larger than 16 x 20" on the baseboard (+ 17-1/2 x 22"), up to 25-1/2 x 38-1/2" on an Adjus-Table and even larger images via wall projection. A neoprene light seal in the upper negative stage virtually eliminate stray light leakage in the darkroom.
From the onset, the 45MXT has always been a modular system, so virtually every component and accessory that fits the current enlarger will also fit every 45M enlarger manufactured since 1953. Thus the long term retained value of every Beseler 45M enlarger is enhanced by its non-obsolescence design.
NOTE: Does not include baseboard, light source, lens, lensboard & negative carrier
- Rugged twin girder frame with triangular truss reinforcement.
- The 45MXT chassis can be configured in a variety of different modes. It accommodates the Condenser Light Source (No.8121/120v & 8123/230v), the 45S Dual-Dichro Colorhead (No.8278/120v & 8279/230v) and the 8 x 10" Coldlight Conversion Kit (No.8350
- The high performance 45M Condenser Lightsource utilizes Beseler's patented "Cone-of Light" variable condenser system to adjust the position of the over-sized 6-1/2" optical glass condensers to maximize the illumination for every film format 35mm through 4 x 5", yielding exceptionally short exposure times, a cooler film stage and less negative buckling than with conventional condenser heads
- Motorized "Up/Down" switch with Micro Adjustment control on chassis.
- Perspective adjustment: Projection assembly swivels front-rear
- Lens stage tilts left-right
- Accepts 3 lens all metal turret or individual snap-in metal lensboards