The Audio-Technica UA851RW is a high quality surface-mounted boundary microphone designed for audio capturing in conference rooms, board rooms, class rooms, stage performances, podiums, houses-of-worship and more. The UA851RW features a frequency response, designed to enhance intelligibility of speech. The sleek rugged enclosure provides a low-profile while housing a cardioid, condenser element.
The cardioid pattern is effective in minimizing noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the microphone, resulting in greater signal to noise ratio. The UA851R's capsules are interchangeable; omni-directional and hyper-cardioid polar patterns are available. The output connection features a pivot motion for easy installation on flat surfaces. The microphone operates on an external 11-52V DC phantom power supply source.
- Optimized For Speech
- The UA851R features a frequency response curve, designed to enhance intelligibility of speech.
- Cardioid Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in rejecting off-axis audio signal that can cause noise and feedback.
- PivotPoint Rotating Output Connection
- The connector features a pivoting motion which aids in surface mounting.
- UniSteep Filter
- A low-frequency filter minimizes low frequency rumble and noise caused by vibration, proximity effect, ambiance, etc.
- UniGuard RFI Shielding
- UniGuard shielding protects against noise caused by radio frequency interference that may occur.