The P-912MK2 from TOA Electronics is a 120 watt single-channel modular amplifier ideal for paging, background music, or on-hold music. It offers a wide frequency response, low noise and distortion, and TOA's well-known quality and reliability. It has a single module slot for easy custom configuration using TOA plug-in modules. The system also has a direct input so that it may be used without an input module.
The P-912MK2 has a selectable input sensitivity to accommodate high or low inputs levels, a low cut switch to limit low frequency response, a master volume control, indicators for normal, signal, power, protect, and signal, and a turn-on delay which disconnects the output during power-up to prevent shock to the speakers.
- Module slot accepts a variety of plug-in modules for easy customizability
- Wide Frequency Response
- Low Noise and Distortion
- 25V, 70V, and 8 ohm transformer-isolated outputs
- Direct input for connection of an audio source
- Direct low-impedance output mode for non-transformer operation
- Selectable Input Sensitivity
- Protection circuitry for overload, short circuit and overheating
- Turn-on delay disconnects output at power-up
- Master volume control
- Status indicators for normal, clip, power, protect, and signal
- Includes volume control security knob
- Optional rack mount kits available