With Monster Cable's iStudioLink XLR to 1/8" Mini Plug you can connect your microphone directly to your laptop or desktop computer. This single cable provides you with a fast, flexible connection to record vocal tracks directly to your Apple software, like GarageBand and LogicExpress. Just plug one end into your microphone's XLR male audio-out and the other directly into your computer's 1/8" audio input and you are ready to go.
The extra-long cable gives you a lot of slack for movement and set up options while providing the best comfort possible for recording. You also get a highly durable cable that will stand up to the wear and tear of routine microphone use, meaning you are going to get a better sound that will last a long time.
- Quality Connectors
- With heavy duty, injection-molded connectors that are specially designed for strain relief and to increase durability and damage resistance you know these cables are going to last a long time and continue to produce quality audio for their entire lifetime.
- 24k Gold
- The 24k gold contact connectors provide maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
- Copper Windings
- With Monster Cable's special copper windings you get improved clarity and a tighter bass sound.
- Twisted Pair Construction
- With a tightly twisted pair, construction interference is rejected resulting in a tighter, cleaner sound.
- Copper-Braided Shield
- The dense copper-braided shield provides excellent noise rejection for a superior audio sound.