The Pandora PX4D from Korg is a multi-effects processor designed specifically for both electric guitar and bass. Its comprehensive range of sounds includes vintage amps and a wide range of cabinets, as well as effects ranging from classic to distinctively unique.
In addition to standards such as compressor and wah, there are numerous realistic modeling effects that deliver a versatile range of tones. Pickup modeling transforms the sound of a single-coil pickup into that of a Humbucker pickup (or vice versa,) a guitar (bass) synthesizer that outputs synthesizer sounds, an intelligent pitch shifter that automatically harmonizes and a talk effect.
Up to thirty seconds of an audio source such as a CD, MD or MP3 file can be recorded and played back repeatedly at a slower speed without changing the pitch. This is a great way to learn complex or rapid passages by ear. The PX4A is a great choice not only for practicing, but for any situation that demands great guitar or bass sound, including recording and live performance.
- Built-in high-quality effects using "REMS" modeling technology with up to seven effects available simultaneously
- Total of 158 effects that deliver vintage amp sounds, from high-end tube amps to rare vintage amps and classic favorites. Each of the 23 cabinet effects that reproduce the acoustic and structural resonances of a speaker cabinet were created especially for the PX4D
- Notch effect setting provides control against acoustic feedback or howling. There's also an auto notch function that automatically detects the feedback point
- 200 programs (100 preset/100 user)
- Phrase Trainer function offers a great way to learn by ear or to practice soloing
- One hundred PCM based rhythm and bass patterns cover a variety of styles
- Auxiliary In jack allows for playing along with external CD, MD, or MP3 audio sources
- Key Transpose can shift the key of an audio source that's being input
- Bass Canceller function removes the sound of the bass from an external audio source
- Built-in Auto Chromatic Tuner also provides a Mute function for silent tuning
- Powered either by batteries (included) or an external power supply (optional)