Sound source isolation during concerts or in the studio environment is a constant issue that needs to be address in the face of multiple microphone set-ups.
ClearSonic Panels (CSP) facilitate acoustic separation between instruments on stage or in the studio, helping reduce drum bleed into vocal or instrument microphones, and in the concert stage situation, allowing for a lower stage volume so that the performers can hear themselves better.
For those situations were panels are going to take a beating and the most durable product is needed, the AR (Abrasion Resistant) or scratch resistant models are recommended.
The AR4-7 is a 4' high, five section hinged panel system, made from high quality 1/4" thick clear acrylic and coated on both sides with 3M 906 abrasion resistant coating, offering 40 times greater resistance to marring, scratching and chemical attack. Each section is 2' wide, giving the panel system a total width of 14'.
- Seven section 4' high acrylic, scratch resistant isolation panel system
- Clear acrylic panels provide an unobstructed view of equipment and/or performer
- Many times the impact strength of glass while still half the weight
- Hinged panels allow the system to be folded into a compact form for transportation or storage
- Can be cleaned with standard ammonia-based cleaners without worry of fogging