Sound source isolation during concerts or in the studio environment is a constant issue that needs to be address in the face of multiple microphone set-ups.
ClearSonic Panels (CSP) facilitate acoustic separation between instruments on stage or in the studio, helping reduce drum bleed into vocal or instrument microphones.
The MegaPac is more suited to the studio environment, paricularly as a drum kit isolation booth. It provides maximum acoustic performance inside and out. The system consists of a seven-section clear acrylic panel system (A5-7) and a five section acrylic system (A5-5,) that together provide 360 degrees of maximum sound isolation. Twelve 18" height extender panels (AX18,) deliver a full 7' of headroom.
Nineteen S2 and twelve S1 light grey SORBER baffles provide 112 square feet of interior sound absorption. An extended lid system and fan complete the MegaPac.
All SORBER products have a Class-A fire rating.
- Complete isolation system, particularly suited as a drum booth
- Provides isolation and absorbtion
- Portable and easily to put up and dismantle
- Most components fold away for compact storage
- MegaPac has an approximate diameter of 7 feet