The Ortery Technologies Photosimile 100 is a PC-controlled tabletop digital photography studio anyone can use to create professional, color accurate and shadow-free photographs that are perfect for websites, product catalogs, online auctions, quality control, product development, enhanced business communication and more. Images can be annotated, masked, emailed and batch processed with regards to naming, resizing, watermarking and saving. From using the right lighting to batch saving the results, it makes it simple to take professional photographs and allows you to save time and money with each picture taken.
The Photosimile software works with a compatible digital camera to simplify and automate image capture and processing (See Specifications for System Requirements). Compatible digital cameras include: the Canon PowerShot A and G series and the Olympus C series.
As a PC-controlled photography studio, camera settings are pre-set for obtaining optimal results when shooting items inside the light box. You can preview, crop and compose images on your PC monitor screen in real-time.
For creating websites, there is a "Save for Web" button which batch saves, names, watermarks and re-sizes images at 72 dpi for the web. . With the "Direct Image Export" feature you can set up your Saving Parameters before taking the picture so that captured images are automatically named, sized and saved to a selected network or local folder on the computer. For Quality Control and Product Development users there is an extreme "Close Up" button and "Annotate and Send" features that allow the user to take full resolution close up pictures, annotate them with text and drawings then immediately send them via email directly from the program.
Images can be batch "Edited" inside the Photosimile software, however you can also use the "Application Link" feature automatically export captured images directly into Photoshop or the image editor of their choice.
Photosimile 100 is ideal for creating professional photographs of jewelry and other small items such as consumer electronics, cell phones, watches and more.
- Real Time Viewing with Compatible Cameras
As a PC-controlled photography studio, camera settings are pre-set for
obtaining optimal results when shooting items inside the light box.
You can preview, crop and compose images through your compatible camera, through your PC,
on your monitor screen in real-time.
- Obtain the Image Through Your PC
- Clicking "Snap" in the Photosimile software takes the picture and automatically sends the image to the monitor screen for immediate viewing, editing and saving.
- Quality Control
Controlled lighting generates consistent results time after time
Utilizes symmetrical daylight lamps and special diffusion plates to produce a uniform lighting environment for taking and comparing samples over time.
- Free Lifetime Technical Support and Software Upgrades
- At any time in the future, users can upgrade their camera to a compatible camera and download software upgrades free from www.ortery.com
- A large camera housing and flexible mounting system accommodates all compatible camera and lens combinations.
- Simple to Learn and Use
- Takes only minutes to create excellent shadow-free images for almost any application.
- Daylight Balanced
- A full set plus two - 6500K fluorescent tubes are included.