The Paterson 120/220 Contact Proof Printer allows you to professionally proof a complete roll of 35mm or 120 film on a single sheet of 8x10" paper, with frame numbers and blanks for indicating date, subject, and technical data.
Built-in negative slots ensure fast, straight positioning. The 35mm proofer holds six strips of six frames, while the 120 model holds 4 strips of 21/4 x 13/4"(6x4.5cm), 21/4 x 21/4"(6x6cm), or 21/4 x 23/4"(6x7cm) film.
Foam base pad and glass pressure plate hold the film and paper securely in contact to guarantee a sharp proof.
Contact proofs can be used as a convenient reference for negative files.
Use Self-Adhesive Strips (No.615) to mount proof sheets in the Paterson Negative filing System.
- Holds 4 strips of 6x4.5, 6x6, or 6x7 film
- Rubber pad on back prevents slipping
- Negative slots allow easy positioning
- Glass pressure plate holds film down firmly for maximum print sharpness
- Additional room available for technical data