The URS N Series Classic Console EQ recreates the sound of a hardware Neve 1084 vintage five band equalizer (three bands plus HP and LP filters.) The equalizer is very broad banded and musical and is a must have tool for recording and sweetening drums and bass. In use, the EQ is smooth and silky and a little goes a long way.
For much of today's music production, the URS N Series Classic Console EQ provides access to sound manipulation that is essential and that in the hardware-world would cost a small fortune, particularly since the user can load as many instantiations of these EQs as their system will support.
Note! URS Classic Console EQ now includes Audio Units and VST versions for Mac and VST for Windows
- Software emulation of a classic hardware EQ
- Five bands of EQ
- Low and high bands are Shelving, while the mids are Peaking types
- +/- 12dB filter boost/cut, variable to 0.1dB with a "Hi-Q" button on the mid band for narrower bandwidth
- Phase Reverse switch and in/out Bypass switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- Full 192kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control 24, Command 8 and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support including center section EQ panel
- 34 instances per HD Accel chip, 14 instances per HD chip and 10 instances per MIX chip