The URS Classic Console Graphic EQs recreate world famous hardware EQs as graphic EQs. The A 10 Series Classic Console 10 Band Equalizer for Digidesign's TDM systems, digitally recreates the sound of a vintage API 560b as a ten-band graphic equalizer.
The EQ is a very easy to operate, combining vintage sound with modern features. The ten-bands are spread over four octaves providing for quick adjustments for track sweetening or specific problem solving.
For much of today's music production, the A 10 Series Classic Console 10 Band Equalizer provides access to sound manipulation that in the hardware world would cost a small fortune, particularly since the user can load as many instantiations as their system will support.
Note! Classic Console Graphic EQ now includes Audio Units and VST versions for Mac and VST for Windows
- Software emulation of a classic hardware EQ but rendered as graphic EQ
- Ten bands of graphic EQ
- +/- 12dB filter boost/cut with 12dB per octave slope
- Input and output line trim -12dB to +4dB
- Phase Reverse switch and in/out Bypass switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- Full 192kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control 24, Command 8 and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support including center section EQ panel
- 20 instances per HD Accel chip, 9 instances per HD chip and 6 instances per MIX chip