The URS A Series Classic Console EQ digitally emulates a very famous and respected hardware EQ, namely the sound of an API 550B vintage four band equalizer. This is a Class AB classic in every sense of the word, with each band offering seven switchable filter frequencies spanning 4 to 5 octaves.
Many other EQs offer a huge assortment of complex features, but this simple classic provides the engineer with four overlapping bands for track sweetening or specific problem solving. The low and high bands are selectable peak or shelving.
For much of today's music production, the URS A Series Classic Console EQ provides access to sound manipulation that is essential and that in the hardware-world would cost a small fortune, particularly since the user can load as many instantiations of these EQs as their system will support.
Note! URS Classic Console EQ now includes Audio Units and VST versions for Mac and VST for Windows
- Software emulation of a classic hardware EQ
- Four bands of EQ with seven center frequencies each
- Low and high bands are Peak/Shelf switchable, while the low-mid and mid-high are Peaking types
- +/- 12dB filter boost/cut, variable to 0.1dB
- Phase Reverse switch and in/out Bypass switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- Full 192kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control 24, Command 8 and Digi 002 support