The URS N Series Classic Console EQ recreates the sound of a hardware Neve 1084 vintage five band equalizer (three bands plus HP and LP filters.) The equalizer is very broad banded and musical and is a must have tool for recording and sweetening drums and bass. In use, the EQ is smooth and silky and a little goes a long way.
For much of today's music production, the URS N Series Classic Console EQ provides access to sound manipulation that is essential and that in the hardware-world would cost a small fortune, particularly since the user can load as many instantiations of these EQs as their system will support.
Note: URS Classic Console EQ now includes Audio Units and VST versions for Mac and VST for Windows
- Software emulation of a classic hardware EQ
- Five bands of EQ
- Low and high bands are Shelving, while the mids are Peaking types
- +/- 12dB filter boost/cut, variable to 0.1dB with a "Hi-Q" button on the mid band for narrower bandwidth
- Phase Reverse switch and in/out Bypass switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- Full 192kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control 24, Command 8 and Digi 002 support