The URS Classic Console Graphic EQs recreate world famous hardware EQs as graphic EQs. The A 10 Series Classic Console 10 Band Equalizer for Digidesign's TDM systems, digitally recreates the sound of a vintage API 560b as a ten-band graphic equalizer.
The EQ is a very easy to operate, combining vintage sound with modern features. The ten-bands are spread over four octaves providing for quick adjustments for track sweetening or specific problem solving.
For much of today's music production, the A 10 Series Classic Console 10 Band Equalizer provides access to sound manipulation that in the hardware world would cost a small fortune, particularly since the user can load as many instantiations as their system will support.
Note: Classic Console Graphic EQ now includes Audio Units and VST versions for Mac and VST for Windows
- Software emulation of a classic hardware EQ but rendered as graphic EQ
- Ten bands of graphic EQ
- +/- 12dB filter boost/cut with 12dB per octave slope
- Input and output line trim -12dB to +4dB
- Phase Reverse switch and in/out Bypass switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- Full 192kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control 24, Command 8 and Digi 002 support