The URS Classic Console Graphic EQs recreate world famous hardware EQs as graphic equalizers. The N 12 Series Classic Console 12 Band Equalizer for Digidesign's Native systems, digitally recreates the sound of a Neve 1073 vintage equalizer as a twelve band graphic EQ.
The plug-in takes the classic 1073 pre/EQ and recreates the original three-band EQ as a twelve-band graphic EQ, suitable for track sweetening or specific problem solving.
For much of today's music production, the N 12 Series Classic Console 12 Band Equalizer provides access to sound manipulation that in the hardware world would cost a small fortune, particularly since the user can load as many instantiations as their system will support.
Note! Classic Console Graphic EQ now includes Audio Units and VST versions for Mac and VST for Windows
- Software emulation of a classic hardware EQ but rendered as a graphic EQ
- Twelve bands of graphic EQ
- +/- 12dB filter boost/cut with 12dB per octave slope
- Variable Q slider effects Q for all twelve-bands simultaneously
- Gain clipping indicator
- Phase Reverse switch and in/out Bypass switch
- Full 192kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control 24, Command 8 and Digi 002 support