Sanus's CFA56e 56" Tall 5-Shelf Audio Tower, from the Component Furniture line, is a blend of architectural cabinetry and contemporary accents that enhances your equipment and room. It offers a resonance-absorbing construction that provides clarity of sound to your audio equipment.
This cabinet offers a convection cooling system, allowing your equipment to stay cool. This unit also has a hidden wire system channel, which offers great organization for your equipment, keeping your wires neatly in place and out of plain view. This unit offers durability, organization and beauty to enhance your room.
- Cam Locking System
- This cabinet offers a custom engineered cam locking system. This unit comes with cams and pins that lock the furniture tightly together and provide incredible strength.
- MDF Construction
- This unit provides a rugged construction with black aluminium pillars and extra thick MDF platform absorbs the vibration of the equipment and provides clarity of sound.
- Convection Cooling System
- This audio furniture has concealed venting at top and bottom of cabinet allows heated air to flow out top, drawing cool air in the bottom. By keeping your equipment cool, this will provide safety and durability of the equipment.
- Wire Channel
- This cabinet has a wire channel that organizes wires of very complex systems. It hides the wires nicely instead of having them in plain view.
- Enclosed Architecture
- Sanus's audio furniture has a an enclosed architecture that hides the system and keeps it quite organized. This gives your room a very neat look.
- Carpet Spikes
- This cabinet provides extra large carpet spikes that are made to raise the cabinet for acoustic isolation, providing your equipment with better sound.