The Clayton CP Film Developer is a high contrast phenidone based black & white film developer. Phenidone developers provide high definition in the mid tones and a fine grain structure.
- This developer is effective with all types and manufacturers of black and white films
- It can be used in small hand tanks and trays applications. Fog levels are low and densities are pleasing.
- Clayton Film Developer can be replenished with working strength solution. The amount of replenishment should be equal to the replacement of developer that is carried off during processing.
- Using the developer over a long period of time by replenishing the solution will result in finer grain structure during development
- To mix this product, start with one gallon of 105°f water, add developer and stir vigorously until it is in solution
- To make working solution, dilute developer 1+1 with water as a one shot developer