The DUB-E100 USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter from D-Link is a quick and easy way to add 10/100 Mbps Ethernet to your home computer. Just plug the adapter into a standard USB 1.1 or 2.0 port and connect a standard CAT5 networking cable into the standard RJ-45 connection. The adapter is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, and XP SP2; Mac OS 10.4 to 10.7; and Linux operating systems.
- Fast Ethernet Connectivity
- The D-Link DUB-E100 is a high-speed USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter for Windows/Mac/Linux desktop and notebook PCs. It's an easy way to provide network connectivity without opening up your computer or filling a PCI or CardBus slot.
- Easy to Install, Easy to Use
- Set up the Fast Ethernet Adapter in minutes by installing drivers found on the supplied CD. Then connect the DUB-E100 to a PC's USB port on one end and to your network switch or router via the RJ-45 Ethernet port on the other end. It is that simple to connect your computer to a wired Ethernet based network.
- Energy Saving Suspend / Resume Function
- The DUB-E100 supports USB energy saving suspend and resume functions to minimize power consumption, which is especially important for laptop users. Power is provided directly by the USB bus, eliminating the need for an external AC power adapter.
- Slim and Light
- For extra convenience, the USB connector on the DUB-E100 can be folded into the body. This compact and portable design makes it easy to fit the unit in a laptop bag.