Kodak Vision2 100T Color Negative Film 5212 (35 mm)/7212 (16 mm) is a low speed, tungsten-balanced, color negative. This film is the sharpest color negative motion picture film available.
- The toe speed has been optimized to give enhanced shadow detail and improved shadow neutrality
- It delivers true, natural color over a wide range of exposures
- The curve shape of this film is very linear contributing to the overall neutrality and flesh-to-neutral tone reproduction; The neutral tone scale provides easier color timing and grading in postproduction
- This film delivers superior performance for visual effects and digital compositing
- Now you can shoot all scenes for digital compositing on one stock