The XL231 from ART is a dual channel, 31 band graphic equalizer housed in a 2U rack-mount rugged chassis and is designed for applications where precision frequency tailoring and extremely silent processing are of the utmost priority. The unit features active filter sections incorporating a constant-Q design.
This design, with its accurate precision center frequencies, ensures that the bandwidth of every individual filter will be narrow enough to prevent unnecessary interaction between adjacent filters, yet still create an equalization curve wide enough to produce the exact and precise processing of audio frequencies required in a given application.
The XL231 has long-throw 45mm faders and an "Extended Cut' function that allows for deeper cutting of individual frequencies. The 40V internal circuitry provides added headroom and line driving capability essential for professional duties.
- Dual channel 31 band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer with greater than 123dB dynamic range and ultra low noise and high output operation
- Constant Q design with interleaved filter banks to reduce band interaction
- 45mm center detent sliders
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB and an "Enhanced Cut Mode" providing up to -8dB narrow band dips
- High and Low frequency "Trim" controls for sweetening overall sound after EQ has been set
- Level bars and clip indicator LED
- Grounded center-tapped slide potentiometers for true zero flat position
- Automatic Bypass Relays provided in case of power-loss to the unit
- XLR, 1/4" phone and Euroblock Barrier Strip connectors
- Rugged chassis design