This is Photogenic/Smith Victor 2 Strobe Light Web Kit. The tabletop shooting table consists of the ST24 Opaque Base Module and CM24 Clear Module, to use together or separately. It is for tabletop shots and reproduction work. It is made of heavy-duty square-tube steel and rigid curved 24" wide Plexiglass. The TST24 holds approximately 25-30 lbs.
The Studiomax III offers 160 W/s over a 6 F-Stop power range. These lights are an excellent choice, since they accept the entire line of the PowerLight reflectors, grids, snoots, and diffusers.
- 6 F-Stop Power Range
- Dial provides infinite flash power settings, from full to 1/16 power.
- Built In Slave
- Highly sensitive, switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes.
- Modeling Light
- Independently Switched, to aid in positioning and focus.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Compact Design
- Easy to transport. Umbrella socket and stand mount built on.
- Position lights above, below, and behind the shooting table, for dramatic, or high-key lighting with precise control.
- Plexiglass is included -- one clear, and one white sheet.