Clayton XR Aerial Developer / Replenisher is a highly concentrated, multipart formula designed to process extended range films and is formulated to yield maximum effective film speed over a wide range of contrasts with all aerial reconnaissance, original negative, and duplicating emulsions.
Note! Shipping charge includes a HAZMAT surcharge.
- Designed for use in Roller transport processors, XR Developer will allow for maximum exposure latitude by discriminating between small tonal differences in both image shadow and highlight areas
- XR Developer is considered to give the highest in contrast range and latitude
- Kodak black and white aerial films can be processed with a wide variety of processing chemicals. However, for roller transport processing, the chemical formulations are different, in part, from those used in tray or rewind processing
- Roller transport developer formulations require hardening agents that protect the emulsion during processing
- This developer is formulated so that it can be replenished and can maintain processor cleanliness and sensitometric stability
- Replenishment enables longer use of the chemicals in the processor tanks. The chemicals are buffered and designed to resist oxidation and pH change as much as possible
XR Developer is available in a 20-gallon size kit
Note: requires XR Developer Starter