Clayton XR Aerial Developer Starter is required when processing with XR Film developer which is a highly concentrated, multipart formula designed to process extended range films and is formulated to yield maximum effective film speed over a wide range of contrasts with all aerial reconnaissance, original negative, and duplicating emulsions.
Note! Shipping charge includes a HAZMAT surcharge.
- This developer starter solutions is formulated to provide an artificially seasoned tank developer when used as recommended
- Without these starting solutions a sensitometric difference would be seen between film processed in fresh solution and those films processed in a seasoned tank solution
- Designed for use in Roller transport processors, XR Developer will allow for maximum exposure latitude by discriminating between small tonal differences in both image shadow and highlight areas
- Kodak black and white aerial films can be processed with a wide variety of processing chemicals. However, for roller transport processing, the chemical formulations are different, in part, from those used in tray or rewind processing
- This developer is formulated so that it can be replenished and can maintain processor cleanliness and sensitometric stability