The MS-82 from Pro-Co is an eight-channel, two-way microphone splitter that splits eight low-impedance microphone signals into two outputs, allowing two mic preamps to be fed from one source. The MS-82 is ideal for large sound reinforcement systems where PA system microphones also need to be fed to a stage monitor system or remote recording mixer.
Complex sound systems, such as those mentioned above, often have grounding problems, which can cause unacceptable noise levels and shock hazards. The MS-82 uses transformer isolation and ground-lift switches to help minimize these risks. The ground-lift feature also provides buzz-free operation in practically any environment.
The MS-82 uses phoenix COMBICON plug-in screw connectors for easy hookup. MBT-1 transformers provide a wide frequency response with very low distortion. A steel and aluminum Uni-box(TM) construction provides long-lasting durability. All of these features pack neatly into a single-space rack unit, perfect for professional audio.
- Splits eight low-impedance mic signals into two outputs
- Single rack space unit with durable Uni-box(TM) construction
- Allows assembly of an economical expandable splitting system
- Ideal for stage monitoring, broadcast, and remote recording
- Uses phoenix COMBICON plug-in screw connectors
- High-quality transformer-isolated outputs