This is an SP-Systems Excalibur LancerLight AC/DC 2 Monolight Kit. The LancerLight 3200 AC/DC 320 watt/second monolight is a practical, affordable, full-featured strobe, perfect for the beginner, or advanced amateur. It is compatible for use with film and digital cameras. Use it for a 3 - 4 person portrait or 2 - 3 person full-length portrait. Use it indoors, or anywhere AC power is not available.
This kit includes 40" white umbrellas for softening the light, air cushioned light stands that rise to a maximum height of 8', and a soft padded case with internal compartments.
These units are capable of working with AC power, or with optional batteries, such as the SP's dedicated power pack.
- AC/DC Operation
- With an optional battery pack, such as the Quantum Turbo Battery, get an average of 200 flashes per charge @ full power.
- The Excalibur monolights are very lightweight making it very easy to transport the units for location photography.
- Accepts all SP Systems' Excalibur series reflectors and accessories.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
Note: For best flash tube life, wait 15 - 30 seconds between firings. Fastest maximum firing limit: 45 flashes in 3 minutes (every 4 seconds) @ full power.
- Modeling Light
Standard 100 watt standard household light bulb. Three level power switch.
Note: Operates when using AC power only.
- Built-In Slave
- Switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes.