This Belkin 10' VGA/SVGA Extension Cable with HDB15 male to HDB15 female connector is a high quality extension monitor cable. This cable ensures faster data flow between your high-resolution monitor and your computer.
Engineered to deliver crystal-clear transmission of your images, it extends the length of your existing SVGA monitor cable. The aluminum undermold shield rejects radio frequency and electromagnetic interference. Precision HDB15 connectors feature thumbscrews for easy attachment.
Note: Will only work on monitors smaller than 17"
- Move your monitor or projector 10' (3.05 m)away from your computer
- Aluminum undermold shield rejects RFI and EMI
- Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss through gold-plated copper contacts
- Encapsulates individual conductors using PVC premold to ensure electrical isolation and eliminate stress
- Minimizes cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free signal transmission via 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors that are individually insulated in polypropylene
- Ensures excellent retention and conductivity with mating-connector ground indents