This Belkin 6' Gold Series Monitor Cable features 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors to ensure maximum, error-free conductivity. This cable ensures faster data flow between your high-resolution VGA or SVGA monitor and your computer.
Engineered to deliver crystal-clear transmission of your images. The aluminum undermold shield rejects radio frequency and electromagnetic interference. Precision HDB15 connectors feature oversize thumbscrews for easy attachment.
- Delivers maximum conductivity with 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors
- Aluminum undermold shield rejects RFI and EMI
- Provides a 360° turning radius for true protection against damage to the conductors with Tactilite molded-strain relief
- Features Flextec cable jacket for durability and extreme flexibility for installation in tight areas
- Ensures excellent retention and conductivity with mating-connector ground indents
- Encapsulates individual conductors using PVC premold to ensure electrical isolation and eliminate stress
- Minimizes cross talk and helps ensure high-speed, error-free transmission with low-capacitance, impedance-matched, 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors, which are individually insulated in polypropylene