The Keyboard/Mouse Extension Cable from Belkin is extends the cable length of PS/2 keyboards and mice by 6 feet, allowing you to extend a short keyboard or mouse cable. The cable is coiled, allowing it to extend to a desired length while minimizing tangles.
- Tin Plated Copper Contacts
- Tin plated copper contacts ensure that the cable will transmit your data with minimal loss.
- Aluminum Undermold Shield
- The cable is shieled with aluminum undermolding to ensure that it meets FCC requirements on EMI and RFI interference.
- Lifetime Warranty
- The cable is protected by a Belkin lifetime warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you will be able to get a replacement in the event of a physical failure.