The Belkin DVI-I Single-Link Cable is a 10' (3 m) DVI-I male-to-male cable. It is used to connect a computer, such as a Mac or PC, to a LCD or CRT display. To note, it can connect to DVI-A or DVI-D ports on computers and monitors. However, you will need to go from an DVI-A port on your computer to a DVI-A port on your display or from a DVI-D port on your computer to a DVI-D port on your display.
- Delivers signal faster and stronger than a standard monitor cable
- Works with virtually any digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal display
- Features hot-plug detection and compatibility with PC and Mac computers
- Allows high-speed, single-link digital signaling
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with undermold shield
- Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss through gold-plated copper contacts
- Comes with a Belkin lifetime warranty