The Oklahoma Sound PAW-90X is a lightweight, portable sound system designed for public address (PA) use in tour groups, instructional applications, presentations, etc. The system is comprised of the rechargeable portable amplifier with built-in speaker, wireless bodypack transmitter and lavalier microphone. It features a 1/8" auxiliary input, allowing you to connect an MP3 player or other audio device for playback.
The amplifier speaker unit features tone and level controls; a built-in VHF receiver receives signal from the beltpack transmitter and lavalier microphone for completely wireless operation. The rechargeable battery produces enough power for up to eight hours of continuous operation.
- Wireless Portable Microphone and Speaker
- The PAW-90X features a portable speaker/amplifier and beltpack microphone transmitter for completely wireless PA operation.
- Rechargeable Battery
- The rechargeable battery pack provides up too8 hours of continuous power.
- Lavalier Microphone
- The included lavalier microphone clips to the lapel and provides hands-free microphone operation.
- Easy Storage
- The PAW-90X features a hidden compartment for the power cord, transmitter and microphone.