The Comet CA3200II 3200 watt/second power supply has microprocessor control for accurate light output and stable color temperature. This power pack is designed to work with the CAX32, CAX32 Slide Head, and the CAX64 Bi-Tube flash heads, available separately. Also available separately, is a Monoplug to PC sync cord, for firing the pack from a camera.
- Control power in 0.1 stop increments from full to 1/32 power.
- Four head outlets; power output is controlled in pairs.
- Two sets of digital displays.
- Fan cooling allows prolonged use without overheating of the power pack.
- Built in Optical Slave "sees" the light from other strobes, fires instantaneously.