The 8ox-ci-r from Radial Engineering is an eight-channel, three-way microphone splitter mounted on a frame for permanent installations. It splits eight microphone signals into three outputs, giving you the ability to drive three mic preamps from a single source. It features Radial transformers to eliminate noise caused by ground loops and provide clean, professional-quality audio.
The 8ox-ci-r is mounted on a steel frame that can be screwed easily into any steel enclosure or rack system. It has a suspended design, so that cables may be passed underneath to keep them manageable and out of the way. Spring-tension Wago connectors are used for all I/Os. A 48V phantom power feed is also provided for powering condenser microphones.
The 8ox-ci-r requires no power source and is completely passive. Ground-lift switches on one of the direct outputs provide hum and buzz-free operation for monitors or remote broadcasting. This splitter is a great choice for houses of worship, concert halls, auditoriums, and other venues where a discreet installation with high-quality audio is needed.
- Splits eight microphone channels into three outputs
- High-quality Radial transformers for isolation
- Spring-loaded Wago connectors for easy connection of inputs and outputs
- Steel frame is easily mounted in standard electrical junction boxes, while the suspended design allows easy cable management
- 48V phantom power feed for condenser microphones
- Requires no power to operate
- Clean, noise-free signal