The Pelican 1300 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, and easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by an oversized handle that enables a person to use two hands for heavy loads.
A four-piece foam set is included with this case.
- Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Pick n' Pluck foam interior
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless steel hardware
- Four-piece foam set consists of 1 "egg crate" convoluted foam upper section, 2 Pick 'N' Pluck foam sections and one 1" blank bottom foam section
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring
- Easy-open double throw latches
- Temperature rating -40 to +210°F (-40 to +95°C)
- Oversized handle enable a person to use two hands to carry heavy loads
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280