The Deneke GR-1 is a precision time code generator/reader designed for production sound recording. The GR-1 can be used as a stand-alone master time code source in most recording environments. Low power consumption with back lighting assures users of long battery life in a small reliable package.
- Reads SMPTE/EBU time code at normal operating speeds.
- Displays the incoming time code speed, user bits and drop frame status on a low power LCD backlit display.
Generates time code at the following rates:
- 23.976 fps
- 24 fps
- 25 fps
- 29.97 fps
- 30 fps
Drop Frame and Non Drop Frame
User Bits as Month Day or Day Month
- An internal time of day clock updates the code on every power up.
- Jam Sync
- Jam syncs to external code and can cross jam different code rates; breaks in code will jam to the next code coming in and is called continuous jam.
- A serial out port will connect to a printer for printing production logs related to time code.