The SB9600 Tripod Studio Boom Stand from On-Stage is a stable and affordable studio boom that offers versatile microphone support. It has 2 straight boom shafts with an overall combined length of 82", plus a 7" mini boom extension. The 120° tripod base offers excellent stability with a base spread of 32-48". The stand is made from steel tubing and has a foldable design for excellent storage and portability.
- The 2 straight boom shafts have an overall combined length of 82". There is also a 7" mini boom extension. You can use various parts of the boom according to the size of your studio
- The boom ends have solid threading with washers for easy connection and disassembly
- The boom clutch assembly has 2" mating disks with 40 locking teeth for a secure hold. Large ergonomic locking knobs further enhance security
- A sliding 7 pound counterweight locks in place and provides terrific setup versatility
- The 120° tripod base offers a low center of gravity and a base spread of 32-48" for excellent stability
- The stand is made from steel tubing and has a foldable design for excellent storage and portability