The JBL LC1 is the Center Speaker component for your Studio L speaker system. Certainly you could add this fabulous center to any multichannel configuration, but you'll get the best results by matching all the speakers in your system. Like musical instruments, speakers have timbre, they have character, and tend to color sound in a manner unique to their manufacture. Studio L speaker systems create the perfect environment for listening to SACDs.
In a home theater system, the center channel is typically mounted directly above or below the video display, or even behind a projection screen if it is constructed to not alter the sound going through it. A quality center speaker is critical to fully enjoying DVDs since most of the spoken words, along with some music and effects are mixed to the center channel. The LC1 boasts a straight-line signal path network with bypass capacitors to ensure the cleanest possible center channel signal, resulting in crisp and distinct movie dialogue.
This center speaker is Black Ash.
- Straight-Line Signal Path Network
- The straight-line signal path network with bypass capacitors ensures the cleanest possible center channel signal, resulting in crisp and distinct movie dialogue.
- 3-Way with Dual 5.25" Cones
- Two 5.25" low-frequency transducers, a pure titanium dome high-frequency transducer plus a Mylar dome ultra-high frequency driver deliver studio quality sound.
- Video Shielded
- This speaker may be safely placed close to a television without worrying about picture distortion being magnetically induced.