The Sea & Sea YS-110 is a high-performance strobe that is designed to be compatible with most cameras. The automatic pre-flash function will adjust for most digital or film cameras.
The Sea & Sea YS-110 has a 12-step guide number control for precision manual manipulation of light output. For most point & shoot digital cameras with program auto function, the strobe offers DS-TTL when fired with the built-in slave or a fiber optic cable. For more advanced cameras with a hot shoe the strobe will fire with a 5 pin Nikonos sync cord.
With a bright LED target light, recycle time of approximately 1 second and a guide number of 22 (ISO 100/m) this strobe will easily help produce stunning underwater photographs.
- Three Xenon flash tubes for a broad 105 X 105° angle of coverage
- Bright LED target light in center of the strobe face. When the strobe fires the LED light is interrupted momentary
- Connects with a fiber optic cable or Nikonos 5 pin sync cord
- Easy exposure with DS-TTL when used with built-in slave or fiber optic cable with most point and shoot digital cameras
- Guide number 22 (ISO 100/m) for high power performance
- Recycle time of approximately 1 second with Ni-Mh batteries