Linksys Wireless-G Network Adapter with USB 2.0 gives users faster and more accurate network connections. Wireless-G (802.11g) can run up to 5x faster than the popular Wireless-B (802.11b) products; this tiny and lightweight adapter can reach transmission rates of up to 54 Mbps with automatic fallback.
The Setup Wizard walks users through the simple plug-and-play steps. The Wireless-G Network Adapter has added protection with 64- and 128-WEP, WPA , and CCX 2.0 security.
- Wireless-G can run up to 5x faster than the popular Wireless-B (802.11b) products. The great thing about the advanced configuration of Wireless G is that it runs on the same 2.4GHz radio band as Wireless-B, which means that 802.11g devices can also work with existing 11 Mbps 802.11b equipment.
- IEEE Dual-band 802.11g/b Technology
- The IEEE 802.11g/b Wireless capabilities of the Wireless-G CardBus Adapter provide the best wireless access point signals and are industry-leaders in network connectivity. These 802.11g/b modes allow your network to access a signal at multiple points, thereby increasing the chance of a strong connection every time.
- Ultra Secure Connection
- Equipped with the highest industry-standard encryption, the Wireless-G Adapter features the following security measures: 64- and 128-WEP, WPA Security, and CCX 2.0 protected access.
- So Many Channels, So Little Time
- One of the greatest things about Linksys Wireless G technology is all of the channels to which your network can connect. The Wireless G Adapter reaches almost three dozen channels throughout the US, Canada, Europe and Japan, and are your device's window to a variety of routers. Linksys gives you more choices for faster infrastructure-building.