The Sunpak PZ40X II flash combines high-performance features with innovative design. It has been updated to be fully compatible with Minolta ADI metering system camera models.
The unique rounded angles and low-profile provide a more functional design and is the perfect match for current digital and photo cameras. While compatible with the latest TTL functions for 35mm digital and film SLR cameras, power-ratio and zoom setting can also be controlled manually in 5 steps.
Fits all Maxxum cameras (a.k.a. Dynax), except the 7000, 8000, and 9000 non-"i" models.
For a more detailed camera/features compatibility chart, please click here.
- Fully compatible with Konica Minolta TTL and ADI capable SLR cameras, but also backwards-compatible with TTL metering for "i" type cameras (e.g. digital cameras Maxxum 7D, 5D, DiMAGE A200, DiMAGE Z6; film cameras Maxxum 3 Date, Maxxum 4/5/7/9, Maxxum 50/70 Date & Maxxum Qtsi/Stsi).
- AF Assist Light supports better autofocus performance in the dark
- Equipped with vertical-up 90 deg. bounce function
- Large Illuminated LCD panel
- Flash-coverage scale on LCD screen
- Automatic Shutdown mode shuts off flash from inactivity after 5 minutes