Sleek and attractively designed, the Chief JWS210B Single Swing Arm Wall Mount provides a broad range of motion for viewing 26-45" flat panel TVs and monitors (up to 75 lbs) from multiple angles. It features easy installation and ultra smooth adjustment for viewing flexibility. For convenience, it folds in close to the wall for a low-profile appearance and has built-in cable management.
The JWS210B includes a VESA-compliant interface bracket making it compatible with hundreds of flat panel displays from 26-45". However, if you want to confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, please visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
- Comes assembled for easy installation
- Single stud wall mounting
- VESA-compliant (100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm and 200 x 200mm patterns). Custom interface brackets are also available (MSB-Series)
- Teardrop hole patterns makes mounting the screen quick and easy
- Built-in cable management (insert cables in cavity located in lower portion of mount arm) for a clean installation
- Patented Centris technology provides smooth, fingertip tilt (+/-15°) in all directions using the screen's center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust
- Smoothly extends out to 11.88" to achieve ideal viewing angle. Swivels up to 180°
- Independently adjustable tension at pivot points provides customized control
- Sleek, attractive design hides all hardware. Folds in close (3.38") to the wall for a low-profile appearance
- Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product