The PG2A Small Projector Guard Security Cage from Chief helps secure the projector from theft and protect it, for example if installed in a school gymnasium. It is suitable for projectors up to 7.5 x 16 x 16" in size.
In addition to the cage, a mount that is compatible with your projector is required (available separately). The PG2A is compatible with RPA and RPM series mounts from Chief. These projector mounts in turn feature threading for standard 1.5" NPT pipe. Ceiling plates that use 1.5" NPT pipe include the RSM and RSA series from Chief.
- Fully encloses projectors in a lockable steel cage to protect from theft or recreational damage
- Mount with pre-existing installations without disturbing projector settings
- Adjustable front opening accommodates different lens positions
- Hinged doors allow easy access for projector maintenance
- Accommodates roll, pitch, and yaw adjustments (requires separately available projector mount with roll, pitch, and yaw adjustment)
- Locks with security screws
- Additional security available with padlocks (available separately)
- "Open-air" design to promote improved ventilation