Basic Asia is an unique collection of sound effects recorded entirely on location in Southeast Asia and delivered on five audio CDs.
The region has a sound of its own - the nature, the villages, the city, the traffic, the temples and crowds. And this collection is not limited to the typical Asian genre, but is the perfect addition to an existing sound effects libraries when a different crowd, a special door, or an off angle atmosphere is needed.
Additionally, the "Tuk Tuk," a typical Asian vehicle, is provided in a wide variety of locations and perspectives.
- BAS-01: Background Exteriors
- Perfect background exteriors that include a typical bamboo floating hut village, to schoolyards, countryside locations, cities, skylines, markets, restaurants and temples
- BAS-02: Background Interiors
- Includes a café, hospital, post office, shopping mall, supermarket, metal workshop, textile mill, classroom, restaurant and several room tones (city apartments and a village temple)
- BAS-03: Humans and Animals
- Crowds at a martial arts indoor sporting event, teenagers, children, public address announcements, footsteps on gravel, dirt, wooden stairs and a gangway, plus water buffalo, chickens, crickets and the "njit njot"
- BAS-04: Transportation
- Many variations of the Tuk Tuk motorcycle, diesel buses and trains, motorboats, the Bangkok sky train and a two wheeled farm tractor
- BAS-05: Miscellaneous
- More ambient recordings of city traffic, bus, train and sky train stations, plus passenger elevators, weaving, fruit falling from a tree, household cooking and a series of superb wooden temple doors