The stylish Monster Signature Series HTS 5100 MKII Home Theatre Reference PowerCenter offers advanced surge protection and patented Clean Power Stage 4 to high-end A/V or professional studio equipment.
Clean Power Stage 4 isolates different types of audio equipment from each other, so that noise generated by motors and high frequency digital signals won't introduce noise into other components. Four ultra-advanced isolated filter groups include a digital filter, analog audio and video filters, and a high-current audio filter. The Outlet Programming Switches allow you to program each outlet pair to be set to either "Unswitched", "Switched On", or "Switched On after Delay" (with choice of short 6 sec. or long 20 sec. delay).
By using optimized filters for each application, the Signature Series 5100 is able to minimize the types of interference that affect each individual application for ultimate interference rejection.
Signature Series PowerCenters reflect some of Monster's most advanced power conditioning technologies, which are built to the extremely tight tolerances and with the specific features that the Monster Power Signature Series demands.
- Two easy-to-read digital meters with adjustable illumination for simultaneously monitoring voltage and amperage
- T2 and Tri-Mode circuitry provides audible and visual alarm for comprehensive power surge protection. T2 will shut down the PowerCenter before the MOVs (Metal Oxide Varistors) and thermal fuses sense an overload condition and sacrifice themselves to protect connected components.
- Three-stage sequenced AC power turn-on and turn-off for equipment and overload protection
- Remote "DC In" and "AC In" control hook-ups connect your PowerCenter to an automated home theater control system, or allow other components with a remote "DC Out" or "AC Out" connection to automatically turn on and off your PowerCenter.
- Clean Power Stage 4 v.2.1 circuitry filters both AC powerline noise and reduces noise generated by connected equipment
- Four isolated filters that include analog audio, video and digital, plus an ultra-high current audio filter
- Surge-protected RJ11 phone outputs for protection from phoneline surges
- 24k gold-plated ground plug for maximum conductivity
- 6814 joule rating provides high level of surge protection
- 8 LED Indicators
- Clean Power
- On Unswitched On
- Switched On
- Timed On
- Protection On
- Ground OK
- Wiring OK
- Abnormal Voltage
- Can be adapted with included "rack ears" for rack mounting