The Sony HFUX310 is a 2U-high halfrack-wide optical fiber interface unit designed to connect with Sony HDC-X310 camera head. A single fiber optic cable is used to transmit video, external sync and camera control signals with cable runs supported up to 1000 meters (3280 ft). Standard inputs include HD-SDI, SD/HD genlock and tally while outputs such as HD-SDI, XGA and iLink are offered through optional boards installed in two slots in the unit's rear panel.
- Fiber Optic
- Uses a single fiber optic cable to interface with Sony's HDC-X310 camera head for video, external sync and camera control signals.
- 1000 Meter
- Supports fiber optic cable runs up to 1000 meters (3280 ft).
- Standard Inputs, Optional Outputs
- Equipped with HD-SDI, SD/HD gen-lock and tally inputs standard, this unit also supports a wide range of outputs including HD-SDI computer XGA and iLink (HDV) via optional boards installed in the unit's back panel.
- 8-Pin Remote
- Features an 8-pin serial remote input for interfacing with Sony RM-B750/B150, RCP-700 Series, or MSU-900/950.