The MCS-6000 Flat Panel Single Ceiling Mount (30-55" Displays) from Chief allows you to mount a flat panel display to a ceiling. Suitable for displays between 30" and 55" in size, the mount is well-suited for use in digital signage and other public display situations. Tilt, roll, and yaw adjustments are available.
Note: This listing is for the flat panel mount only. Extension column and ceiling plate are required and must be ordered separately to fit your specific installation requirements.
To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
Note: Important: Required extension column and ceiling plate are not included and must be ordered separately to fit your specific installation requirements. Please click on link above, find the mount for your TV and choose ceiling plate and column from the accessories at the bottom of the page.
- Centris Technology provides fingertip tilt
- Screen angle can be tightened down for public applications
- ClickConnect Technology provides simple, tool-less latching with an audible click
- Post-installation leveling with no tools needed
- Q-Latch mounting system for quick connect/disconnect
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (MAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated cable management through extension column
- Custom and universal options available