The Chief PRO-2000 is a low-profile rock-solid tilt wall mount for large flat-panel displays up to 200 lbs. With wrench-adjustable lock-down tilt from 0-15° and built-in security, the PRO-2000 is great for digital signage and boardroom applications. It features a heavy-duty construction with steel components, Q-Latch mounting system, integrated lateral shift, and hands-free leveling.
To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
- Allows for 16, 20, and 24" center stud system mounting.
- Integrated lateral shift allows repositioning of the mount up to 8" (4" left or right) of 16" centers or 1" (0.5" left/right) of 24" centers after installation for positioning flexibility.
- Chief's exclusive Q-Latch Mounting System provides increased security. The flat panel secures to mount with a latching flag. Easy to connect/disconnect - no tools needed. Protect the display by adding a padlock.
- Expanded wall plate opening provides cable access and reduces risk of outlet interference.
- Patented Rapid Level System provides hands-free leveling of mount on wall after installation.
- Ultra low profile design (depth from wall is just 1.5" excluding interface) keeps mount hidden behind screen.
- Infinite tilt and lock adjustment between 0 - 15° using a socket wrench.
- UL-listed for proven strength, heavy duty construction with steel components provide a rock-solid solution. Designed with heavy gauge steel, press-in studs and lock nuts.
- Rigorously tested, the mount undergoes a series of tests to ensure a safe and secure solution.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product.